Financial contributions to the WellHouse help us address the expanding need for safe housing for our residents, as well as cover program costs. For those preferring to donate goods, below is an updated list of our most current needs:
- Gift cards: Visa, Target, Wal-Mart
- NIV Study Bibles (Teen, Student, Life Application)
- Bible Studies – ones the ladies can do alone
- MacBook Pro for staff use
- Towels –– NEW items only, please
- Bras – 32 thru 38 (A, B, C & D)
- Sports Bras – Small thru X-Large
- Jogging Suits/workout clothes (new or gently used)
- Tennis Shoes (new, please sizes 6, 7, 8, 9)
- African-American Hair Products
- Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues and napkins)
- Cleaning products (Swiffer products, Pledge, Gain/Tide laundry detergent, dryer sheets)
- Art supplies – Photo paper for printer, canvas (small, medium & large), basic paint colors (white, black, nude, browns), paint pens, water colors & paper, ruler, colorful Sharpies, stencils, modge podge, items to paint (pots, wooden items like birdhouses, crosses, etc…)
- Jewelry making supplies – ring hoops to make rings, clasps for bracelets/necklaces
- Those preferring to purchase something specific, please contact us for needs.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to The Wellhouse whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
If you are interested in providing grocery and/or pantry items. Here is a list of our basic monthly needs.